Regular preventative maintenance testing and inspections are a requirement under the Fire Code - a set of government enforced regulations that specify the minimum acceptable level of safety, health and general welfare for the occupants of buildings and structures.
FCFP offers inspection, testing and maintenance of the following:
- Fire Alarm Systems as per OFC 6.3.2 and CAN/ULC S536
- Interconnected Smoke Alarm Systems as per OFC 6.3.2 & CAN/ULC-S552
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarms as per OFC 6.3.3 & 6.3.4
- Sprinkler Systems as per OFC 6.5 and NFPA 25
- Standpipe & Hose Systems as per OFC. 6.4 and NFPA 25
- Backflow Preventers as per CAN/CSA-B64.10.1
- Fire Pumps as per OFC 6.6.3 and NFPA 25
- Fire Hydrants as per OFC 6.6.5 and NFPA 25
- Kitchen Hood Suppression Systems as per OFC 2.6.1 and NFPA 96
- Exit Lighting & Emergency Lighting as per OFC 2.7.3
- Portable Fire Extinguishers as per OFC. 6.2.7 and NFPA10
- Special Suppression Systems as per OFC 6.8.2 and NFPA
When you choose FCFP, your Fire Alarm and Sprinkler systems are inspected by certified inspectors who will ensure your systems are operational with minimal interruption. Inspection reports and certificates will be sent to you in a precise and timely manner. If deficiencies are found, we will work with you to identify the areas of concern and make the necessary repairs.
You will never have to worry about remembering to schedule your inspections. We will send you a reminder one month in advance and schedule a time to complete the inspections that is convenient for you and your staff.