Credit Risk & Accounts Receivable Administrator
The CR/AR Administrator’s responsibilities will include updating, maintaining, supervising and recommending credit policies and procedures, including the investigation of new customers, recommending credit limits and follow-up.
In the area of collections, a key mandate is to respectfully notify customers of credit accounts not adhering to our credit terms to solicit and negotiate payment arrangements.
Duties include posting payments to customer’s accounts, preparing statements to credit department if customer fails to respond; and keeping records of collection and status of accounts. This position involves diplomatic interaction with customers to collect payments and support any account inconsistencies in order to facilitate swift payment of invoices due to the organization.
What makes you valuable?
- College diploma (or higher) in Credit Risk Management or Collections and/or a minimum 5 years’ experience. Professional designation in Credit Risk Management would be beneficial
- Para-Legal experience or expertise is very beneficial
- Construction Industry accounting knowledge and experience is beneficial
- Familiarity and understanding of The Lien Act is beneficial
- Demonstrated ability to accurately calculate, post, correct, and manage customer account records
- Must possess a high level of objective judgment skills for handling confidential information and monetary transactions
- Strong diplomatic, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills in order to handle late payments and delinquent accounts.
- Knowledge and experience with legal documentation, ensuring legal compliance and small claims and commercial court basic requirements
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons or facts, recommending changes in current process
- Computer literate, including superior knowledge of MS Office Suite and ERP systems
- Effective attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- US A/R experience beneficial
- Ability to work in a high paced and multi-facet multi-company organization
- Bondable – background check required
To learn more please reach out to our HR team through Indeed or toll free at 1-800-755-0962.
We thank all applicants who apply, but only those candidates who meet the above qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and cover letter by filling out the form below.