Estimator - London
An Estimator prepares quotations based on reviewing construction drawings and specifications of fire protection systems, including but not limited to: sprinkler systems, standpipe systems, fire pump and special fire suppression systems in accordance with codes.
What makes you valuable?
· Knowledge of sprinkler system design an asset
· Educational background in Fire Protection or similar field is an asset
· Knowledge of general construction process and terminology required
· Ability to read blueprints
· Sound knowledge of the relevant and applicable Ontario codes and NFPA
· Superior math and analytical skills
If you pride yourself on DELIVERING RESULTS and FORGING TRUST with your colleagues and customers, we are eager to hear from you!
To learn more please reach out to our HR team through Indeed or toll free at 1-800-755-0962.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and cover letter by filling out the form below.