Fire Alarm System Sales Executive - London, ON
The Systems Sales Executive supports our existing customers and attracts new commercial clients. In this role you will focus your efforts on new fire alarm installations, system expansions, and system upgrades. You will also provide our existing customers with solutions for any complex repairs that are required for their fire protection systems. You are expected to reach out to prospective customers and generate new sales opportunities. The successful candidate will increase income and revenue by generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales opportunities of fire protection products and services.
- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential customer by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads to provide quotes
- Mine existing inspection customer base and find quote opportunities – create “Complete Customers”
- Follow-up with leads generated from other departments
- Pass leads to Security, Sprinkler, and Service departments as required
- Handle all sales opportunities related to repairs and installation opportunities of fire alarm systems and equipment.
- Monitor bid and tender websites for new fire alarm system installation opportunities.
- Work closely with the Customer Care Team to ensure that all opportunities are handled seamlessly for the customer
- Preparing customer quotes in a timely and professional manner
- Providing solutions for customers that meet their unique needs
- Develop relationships and solid product knowledge for all our suppliers
- Provide regular communication with the Sales Manager
- Complete required paperwork for new customers and new jobs in accordance with company policy
- Update client information in the company contact database as required
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of FCFP’s services and pricing structure
- **REQUIRED** - Technical expertise and knowledge related to the installation and design of fire alarm systems in Canada.
- Knowledge of fire codes, building codes and fire protection standards in Canada
- Keep up to date on new technology and new products being offered in the Fire Protection industry
- Sales experience with Electrical Contractors and Customers
- Experience working within a CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Must be willing to travel within a defined territory up to 50 percent of the time
- You adhere to FCFP’s core values of Integrity, Accountability and Respect
- Your ambition is focused on the customer and the company first and foremost
- You inspire others with your hard work and positive attitude
- You accept and act on feedback
- You take responsibility
- You are a self-starter who looks to maximize your productivity
- You pay attention to details and ensure the upmost quality to our customers
- You have excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office applications
- You have good interpersonal skills with staff and customers
The Fire Alarm System Sales Executive reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager. You will be working closely with the Customer Care Team and the Service Managers for both Fire Alarm and Sprinkler departments as required. The role can be based in the GTA or Southwest Ontario Region.