Fire Alarm Systems Project Manager - GTA
The Fire Alarm Systems Project Manager is a motivated, organized, and knowledgeable individual willing to contribute their experience and expertise in the area of managing fire alarm installations in existing and new construction projects. The Fire Alarm Systems Project Manager is a team player and essential in the success of installation projects. You will work closely with both the Fire Sprinkler Division and Service Department. The Fire Alarm Systems Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution and successful completion of assigned projects throughout our Ontario branches. You will coordinate the delivery of the project with Owner, AHJ, design personnel, technical personnel and any associated sub-contractors of other trades.
What makes you valuable?
- Able to prioritize work, and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills for people and information
- Strong knowledge in the fire alarm industry & codes
- Some experience in fire sprinkler an asset.
- Strong communication skills with staff and customers
- Previous project management experience – minimum 3yrs.
- Experience working in construction environments and with other trades
- Electrical experience is an asset
- CFAA Certification is an asset
If you pride yourself on DELIVERING RESULTS and FORGING TRUST with your colleagues and customers, we are eager to hear from you!
To learn more please reach out to our HR team through Indeed or toll free at 1-800-755-0962.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and cover letter by filling out the form below.