Fire Alarm Technician (CFAA) - London
Are you looking for a solid company, with a great reputation that feels more like family?
If so, we are looking for you!
At FCFP, PEOPLE MATTER, we pride ourselves on our talented and committed team members who are experts in their field of fire protection, life safety and security. We want to invest in you so that you can reach your greatest potential both personally and professionally.
We are looking for a Fire Protection Assistant, with a CAN-DO ATTITUDE to join our growing team.
Why Choose FCFP?
We focus on delivering world class service by:
- “Making Life Safety Simple” for our clients
- Investing in state-of-the-art field technology and inspection tools
- Distributing industry leading fire protection systems
We value each and every team member by:
- Providing a positive and friendly work environment with NO EGOS
- Family first foundation that values work/life balance
- Ensuring that there are opportunities to grow and learn in their career
- Company-paid health and wellness benefits with company-matched retirement savings
Other family perks include:
- Competitive wages reviewed annually
- Company social events (POST COVID )
- Discounted gym membership (POST COVID )
- Home & Auto Insurance Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Social impact committee dedicated to make a difference in your community and communities around the world
What is the Job?
FCFP is a rapidly growing fire and life safety company, which is currently seeking CFAA Certified Fire Alarm Technicians to join our team in London, Ontario. In this challenging and rewarding role you will be responsible for a variety of fire alarm inspections, service work, on-site trouble-shooting and installations. We provide competitive wages, benefits, group RRSP, uniforms and company service vehicle.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and cover letter by filling out the form below.