Service Sales - London Office
In the position of Service Sales Representative, we expect that you will prepare quotes for a variety of Fire & Life Safety products and services, while providing excellent communication to our customers.
- Quote new Inspections including fire alarm, sprinkler, emergency lighting, and extinguishers
- Quote Deficiency work and follow up on outstanding quotes to ensure work gets approved by customer
- Expand your knowledge of fire codes, building codes and fire protection standards
- Keep up to date on new technology and new products being offered in the Fire Alarm industry
- Provide regular communication with the Sales & Marketing Manager as well as the Mississauga Branch Manager.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by manager
- You adhere to FCFP’s core values of Integrity, Accountability and Respect
- Your ambition is focused on the customer and the company first and foremost
- You inspire others with your hard work and positive attitude
- You accept and act on feedback
- You take responsibility
- You are a self starter who looks to maximize your productivity
- You pay attention to details and ensure the upmost quality to our customers
- You have excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office applications
- You have good interpersonal skills with staff and customers
The Service Sales Representative reports directly to the Branch Manager. You will be working closely with our Customer Care Team and the Sprinkler and Security departments as required.
- Combination of salary plus performance based bonuses
- Participation in the company medical and dental benefit plan
- Company/Employee Group RSP plan is available after one year
- Vacation allotment
- Company Laptop computer
- Company cell phone
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter by filling out the form below.