Sprinkler Fitter Journeyman
Are you looking for a solid company, with a great reputation that feels more like family?
If so, we are looking for you!
At FCFP, PEOPLE MATTER, we pride ourselves on our talented and committed team members who are experts in their field of fire protection, life safety, and security. We want to invest in you so that you can reach your greatest potential both personally and professionally.
We are looking for a Sprinkler Fitter Journeyman, with a CAN-DO ATTITUDE to join our growing team.
Why Choose FCFP?
We focus on delivering world-class service by:
- “Making Life Safety Simple” for our clients
- Investing in state-of-the-art field technology and inspection tools
- Distributing industry-leading fire protection systems
We value each and every team member by:
- Providing a positive and friendly work environment with NO EGOS
- Family first foundation that values work/life balance
- Ensuring that there are opportunities to grow and learn in their career
- Company-paid health and wellness benefits with company-matched retirement savings
Other family perks include:
- Unionized position through Local 853
- Company social events
- Discounted gym membership
- Home & Auto Insurance Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Social impact committee dedicated to making a difference in your community and communities around the world
What is the job?
A Sprinkler Fitter Journeyman is responsible for the installation, service, and repair of fire protection systems, including wet, dry, pre-action, and suppression systems; as well as fire pumps and backflow device as a member of Local 853.
What makes you valuable?
- Completion of the 4-year sprinkler fitter apprenticeship program,
- A member of local 853 in good standing.
- Follow verbal and written instructions.
- Capable of performing physical labour to include carrying and moving equipment and tools weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Majority of work all above head.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Read and understand construction blueprints, diagrams, and specifications used in installation activities.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
If you pride yourself on DELIVERING RESULTS and FORGING TRUST with your colleagues and customers, we are eager to hear from you!
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and cover letter by filling out the form below.