Sprinkler Systems Sales Specialist - Cambridge Branch
Are you looking for a solid company, with a great reputation that feels more like family?
If so, we are looking for you!
At FCFP, PEOPLE MATTER, we pride ourselves on our talented and committed team members who are experts in their field of fire protection, life safety and security. We want to invest in you so that you can reach your greatest potential both personally and professionally.
We are looking for a Service Account Manager, with a CAN-DO ATTITUDE to join our growing team.
Why Choose FCFP?
We focus on delivering world class service by:
- “Making Life Safety Simple” for our clients
- Investing in state-of-the-art field technology and inspection tools
- Distributing industry leading fire protection systems
We value each and every team member by:
- Providing a positive and friendly work environment with NO EGOS
- Family first foundation that values work/life balance
- Ensuring that there are opportunities to grow and learn in their career
- Company-paid health and wellness benefits with company-matched retirement savings
Other family perks include:
- Competitive wages reviewed annually
- Company social events (POST COVID)
- Discounted gym membership (POST COVID)
- Home & Auto Insurance Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Social impact committee dedicated to make a difference in your community and communities around the world
What is the job?
The Sprinkler Systems Sales Specialist supports our existing customers and attracts new commercial clients. In this role you will focus your efforts on Sprinkler system expansions and upgrades. You will also provide our existing customers with solutions for any complex repairs that are required for their sprinkler systems.
What makes you valuable?
- Proven sales experience
- Technical expertise on design, installation and service of sprinkler systems
- Knowledge of fire codes, building codes and fire protection standards
- Experience working with a CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Must be willing to travel within a defined territory up to 50 percent of the time
- Sprinkler Sales and Estimating experience is an advantage
If you pride yourself on DELIVERING RESULTS and FORGING TRUST with your colleagues and customers, we are eager to hear from you!
Please fill out the form below.