At FCFP we truly believe in Making Life Safety Simple
Introducing CHECKPOINT, FCFP’s online intelligent inspection reporting system powered by Building Reports Canada. FCFP customers now have access to same-day accurate comprehensive data and statistical analysis on every inspected device complete with verifiable results for all your Fire & Life Safety systems and equipment.
Some of the benefits our clients have been receiving:
- Instant Reporting – Your inspection reports are available through our secure web portal before our technician leaves your facility. No more waiting. Our advanced reporting tools enable our inspectors to quickly gather data on your safety devices and ensure they are in working order and that code requirements are met.
- Device Accounting – Each safety device is uniquely barcoded and scanned during our inspections, complete with a time and date stamp technology to ensure each device was inspected and that no safety device gets missed.
- Deficiency Identification – Each deficiency is clearly identified and tracked to ensure your life safety system repairs have been completed.
- Forecasting - Fire & Life Safety Equipment such as Fire Extinguisher and Fire Hoses are categorized to display future service date. This helps your team proactively budget for these items in advance.
- Peace of Mind – Knowing that your inspections are being completed in accordance with today’s codes standards. Our system validates that Fire Alarm Technicians are in good standing with CFAA with registration details highlighted on our reports.
FCFP offers inspection, testing and maintenance of the following:
- Fire Alarm Systems as per OFC 6.3.2 and CAN/ULC S536
- Interconnected Smoke Alarm Systems as per OFC 6.3.2 & CAN/ULC-S552
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarms as per OFC 6.3.3 & 6.3.4
- Sprinkler Systems as per OFC 6.5 and NFPA 25
- Standpipe & Hose Systems as per OFC. 6.4 and NFPA 25
- Backflow Preventers as per CAN/CSA-B64.10.1
- Fire Pumps as per OFC 6.6.3 and NFPA 25
- Fire Hydrants as per OFC 6.6.5 and NFPA 25
- Kitchen Hood Suppression Systems as per OFC 2.6.1 and NFPA 96
- Exit Lighting & Emergency Lighting as per OFC 2.7.3
- Portable Fire Extinguishers as per OFC. 6.2.7 and NFPA10
- Special Suppression Systems as per OFC 6.8.2 and NFPA
When you choose FCFP, your Fire Alarm and Sprinkler systems are inspected by certified inspectors who will ensure your systems are operational with minimal interruption. If deficiencies are found, we will work with you to identify the areas of concern and make the necessary repairs.
You will never have to worry about remembering to schedule your inspections. We will send you a reminder one month in advance and schedule a time to complete the inspections that is convenient for you and your staff.