Our goal is that each sprinkler system that we install operates according to the intention of its design. We achieve this goal through the use of the highest quality components and expert installation.
Our estimating team will provide you with a free estimate that will meet your requirements, as well as those of general contractors, insurance authorities, and all building and fire codes.
- New installations in any type of construction.
- Service work and repairs to all types of existing sprinkler systems.
- Retrofits of existing buildings.
- Sprinkler system upgrades.
- Fire pump installation and replacement.
- Standpipe systems.
- Clean agent fire suppression systems for sensitive equipment and critical assets.
Our designers are well trained with many years of experience in fire protection design. Drawings and associated hydraulic calculations are reviewed and stamped by a professional engineer. Our design team takes the extra time to communicate with all involved parties to ensure accuracy. The result is an effectively designed sprinkler system that will meet your specific requirements and those of local building and fire codes.
Proper installation is the key to an effective sprinkler system. Our fitters are members of their local Sprinkler Fitters union. They make customer satisfaction their highest priority and work together with other trades, contractors and owners to do the job right – the first time – on time.
- Wet Systems
- Wet pipe sprinkler systems are installed more often than all other types of fire sprinkler systems. An automatic water supply provides water under pressure to the system piping. Sprinklers are manufactured to react to a specific range of temperatures. Only sprinklers subjected to a temperature at or above their specific temperature rating will operate.
- Dry Systems
- Dry pipe systems are used in spaces in which the temperature may be cold enough to freeze the water in a wet pipe system such as unheated buildings, parking garages, outside canopies, or in refrigerated coolers. Ask one of our estimators to help design the right system for your needs.
- Foam Systems
- A foam water fire sprinkler system is a special application system, discharging a mixture of water and low expansion foam concentrate, resulting in a foam spray from the sprinkler. These systems are usually used with special hazards occupancies associated with high challenge fires, such as flammable liquids, and airport hangars.
Fabrication is done to the exact specifications on the drawings, enabling us to reduce installation time. We test each and every fabricated pipe before it is sent to site to ensure threads are perfect and there are no leaks in the welds.
Once the job is done, let us maintain and service your new system and help you comply with your local building and fire codes.